EPEL Retire from maintainership duties

Dario Landazuri dario at ots.utsystem.edu
Thu Nov 7 15:45:27 UTC 2013

Sam,

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:23:05 -0500 (EST)
> From: Sam Kottler <skottler at redhat.com>
> To: EPEL Development List <epel-devel at lists.fedoraproject.org>
> Subject: Re: EPEL Retire from maintainership duties

Do you know if we should be looking for an update to Nagios 4 anywhere
in the near future?  I'd like to do some testing on my end before that
happens to see if my setup will "seamlessly" handle that upgrade.

Thanks,
Dario

Dario Landazuri                       dario at ots.utsystem.edu
Senior Systems Administrator                  (512) 471-2427
Office of Telecommunications Services