EPEL Retire from maintainership duties

Sam Kottler skottler at redhat.com
Sun Nov 10 17:06:51 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Note that I didn't take maintenance of the nagios core package, but I have requested commit since some of the stuff in the plugins and NRPE will spill over into changes in core.

I don't expect for EPEL 6 to ever make it to Nagios 3 because there isn't a seamless migration path, so pushing it into EPEL would violate update policies.