EPEL Proposed meeting: Fri Aug 22 16:00:00 UTC 2014

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sun Aug 17 16:52:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 05:51:04PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> I am proposing that the EPEL community hold a meeting in #epel on Friday
> August 22, 2014 16:00:00 UTC to go over various community items:
>
> Suggested topics:

I have an additional topic: Establish and document a decision making
process. As far as I know, decisions are currently typically done by
Kevin and Dennis agreeing on something, but I believe this is not
properly documented or well known. If this is how it should be or if
there is a plan to do it differently, then this should be documented on
the wiki. Probably I won't be able to attend the meeting, but if
something is agreed upon, I can add it to the wiki afterwards.

Regards
Till