EPEL getting terminus-fonts added to 7

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 04:04:08 UTC 2014

Hi Christopher,

> Quite frankly, it's no needed as a MUST. You could let users to
> install. When I claimed over this package months ago, it's already
> there.
>
> I could drop this requires, but I need time to verify the conf file
> and make sure dmenu works still(no major changes in the display).
> Unfortunately, I don't have time now.

Sure, I think it is not urgent and would suggest doing it
initially just for Rawhide and I don't think it is something
that has to be backported, but in the long term it probably
makes sense to drop the explicit requires.

I updated terminus-fonts to 4.39 for F22 and F21 earlier today,
it could be backported later perhaps if necessary.

Thanks, Jens