[FAmSCo] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Sat Dec 25 00:45:35 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 16:35 -0800, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> On Thursday, December 23, 2010 04:15:47 pm Pierros Papadeas wrote:
> >
> > We can add an info/point-to-consider in this page:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_subscribe_to_the_ambassador
> > s_mailing_list
> >
> > I think it is crucial. Everyone ok with that?
>
> I am. But I think the wording is important. It should be a separate paragraph
> after the one that starts "To keep up to date . . ." and it should say
> something like:
>
> Also, to keep up to date on the ways that Fedora is being marketed,
> Ambassadors are encouraged to subscribe to the Fedora Marketing Team's mailing
> list.
>
> [This is not part of the paragraph, but a question: I think it's
> marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org -- can someone, like Neville who works with
> Marketing, confirm this?]
>
> Larry Cafiero

The marketing list is marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org and the link to
the subscription / info page is

In the good old days ... (hahaha) When I joined ambassadors there was a
pointer to susbcribe to marketing list. So I have been lurking in
Marketing since I was approved as ambassador.

I do not know why it was dropped, but is a good suggestion for
ambassadors.

Best regards and Happy Holidays

Neville