[FAmSCo] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:23:17 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I added a note on subscribing to marketing list on the Join page [1] as agreed.

Also, today I had a nice mini-meeting with Robyn (our schedule
wrangler) on the finalization of our schedule.
Meeting logs and minutes can be found here [2].

As discussed on our meeting and mailing list we expressed in a better
way the regional meetings and we changed the naming of the tasks to
reflect their owner.

The RC of our schedule will be published today (or tomorrow) by Robyn
and I will provide the link in this thread. After that we shall
announce it on the Ambassadors list and also make the appropriate SOP
Guide-through-the-schedule on the wiki (explaining the tasks in
detail). (I am already working on the draft.)

Hope you are all doing well :)

~π

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_subscribe_to_the_ambassadors_mailing_list
[2] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-ambassadors/2010-12-30/ambassadors_schedule_discussion.2010-12-30-15.48.html