[FAmSCo] Tablecloths

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 8 17:31:41 UTC 2010

Hello.

Sure. Probably my english didn't help me understanding well this thread, but
I need to thank david that has help me to understand it better :)

We will have some LATAM members at FUDCON Chile and I think is a great idea
to provide all the help possible to this kids, since they are being really
active this year (fudcon chile, peru magazine, argentina education,
venezuela rpmdev, ...)

This will probably help the guys a lot to spread, some of us already has
banners and more marketing material, but could be great if Jared can take
one of those to latam, use it at FUDcon Chile and then the team/country that
has a lack of marketing stuff can take it home (probably Mexico, Argentina
or some other country; I think that like Chile will be the host for FUDcon
will have a lot of marketing)

There are a couple of contributors that I think SHOULD be or get help from
FUDcon Chile, and maybe we can use a cheap/near shipping since they wont go.

I won't vote to have one at Brazil, I think they have enough banners and
stuff to ake a cute both. My concerns come to CentralAmerica countries,
Peru, Colombia (starting now) and maybe Argentina.

This should be my principal choice :\

NOTE: Joerg I just have been once at Brazil, and beside that, I have never
left my country for any event. I don't know what you mean with "because you
are at the most LATAM Events anyway?"

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org