[FAmSCo] Private information in famsco trac

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Thu Jun 24 02:10:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 9:24 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Susmit - awesome!! - if you need help, let me know.
>
> Sure. Thanks.
>
> Also, I was thinking about future attachments. Can we just ask the
> concerned person to compress the attachments into a password protected
> zip and upload?

Going forward if people continue to submit receipts/expense
documentation it will almost certainly run afoul of the privacy
policy.

So it strikes me that our options are:
1. Tell them to submit documentation to Max directly (which isn't very open)
2. Tell them to encrypt to Max's gpg key (or a famsco gpg key)
3. Tell them to obliterate all personal information from receipts.
4. Not open the trac instance to the public.

Thoughts??