[FAmSCo] FAMA question/mailing list.

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 29 05:25:20 UTC 2010

Am Sonntag, 28. März 2010 23:55:31 schrieb David Nalley:
> Hey guys,
>
> We've had some tumultuous conversations (though nothing approaching a
> thread-o-doom) going on in f-a-l, and some of the participants appear
> to not be in the Ambassadors FAS group.
> Both of the most recent f-a-l arguments have had a participant who
> isn't an Ambassador.

Who? - Do you mean Marcus Möller? If you refer to Marcus Möller, he is an
Ambassador!

User: mmoeller, Name: None, email: mail at marcus-moeller.ch, Creation:
2008-11-29, IRC Nick: marcus_, Timezone: None, Locale: None, Extension:
5119930, GPG key ID: None, Status: active
Approved Groups: fedorabugs packager ambassadors cla_fedora cla_done

> Has something changed with out policy of f-a-l being a closed list?.
> IMO it's relatively easy to join if you need access to
> post....so.....what gives here? Is this some fallout of either 1) the
> mentoring stuff or 2) the move to lists.fp.o?

overall, i can guarantee that the Mailing List Membership is NOT consistent -
it is done by hand and reliable automation to sync fas against fal does not
exist right now. We do our best and i think we are not so bad ;)

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688