[FAmSCo] Mentor Nomination

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:31:23 UTC 2011

Em Seg, 2011-07-11 às 14:16 -0430, María Leandro escreveu:
> Hola!
>
> I would like to nominee Juan "Nushio" Rodriguez to be a Mentor. I
> believe that his skills, Technical and personal, can lead Mexico,
> Latam and a huge part of thw world into take challenges to improve the
> way we use technology. Also I believe that Nushio, as ambassador has
> reach several goals and encourage tons of people to follow his
> example.
>
> Please, consider add Nushio to the Mentors group in your next FAmSCo
> meeting :)
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Nushio

I talked to Nushio about this earlier today and put his nomination on
our meeting Agenda.

For some background on this, we had an issue with a Mexican ambassador a
few months back and we would like to prevent this from happening again.
Mexico has a particular geopolitical situation in LATAM, and in addition
to what Tatica said, I believe that Nushio understand it pretty well as
well as Fedora core values.

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo