[FAmSCo] Conduct Violation

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 29 13:33:15 UTC 2011

I already reply Manuel at latam mail list.

I receive famsco mail, but I'm forbidden to take part so... I'm not sure how
you guys are going to handle this but I think that is "too much noise" for
an issue that could be solve with the first pm or just removing the post
from the feed.

I think that we had in the past worst problems and behaviors and nobody did
nothing, I'm glad to see that famsco is taking actions, I just recommend
that try to solve things in a peaceful way and focus your energy into much
bigger problems.

See ya

--
tatica