[FAmSCo] Conduct Violation

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 29 20:53:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> We should take care to not make a big deal out of it indeed. A proper
> blog system configuration seems enough here in order to avoid future
> problems. Also, solving this in local language is essential to avoid
> more misunderstandings.

For what (little) it's worth, I know that Paul Frields worked with
Manuel to help him setup his blog to have proper feeds, and then Paul
wrote up a wiki page[1] showing others how to do the same.  There's
more conversation after the fact from Paul on Manuel's blog here[2].

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_provide_a_category_specific_feed_using_Blogspot_or_Blogger
[2] http://xenodesystems.blogspot.com/2011/03/activar-transparencia-y-cambiar-tema-de.html?showComment=1301184526546#c8502196598498565682

--
Jared Smith