[FAmSCo] FAmSCo meeting agenda

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:52:17 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, den 14.12.2012, 15:02 +0700 schrieb Truong Anh. Tuan:
> Dear FAmSCo fellows,
>
> I am checking the next FAmSCo meeting agenda [1]. I see some tickets
> are too old and seem not to be in meeting agenda ("meeting" keyword
> should be removed)
> As I am a newbie here. I would like to confirm with you before making
> a cleanup.

Hi Tuan,

thanks for your attention. Looks like you are eager to start working. ;)
I am very happy to have you on board!

I suggest we go through the list of tickets tomorrow and then discuss
what to do with them. I'd rather leave them open because I really want
them fixed.

> Also, I see the FAmSCo tasks page [2] is too old so I am curious what we
> should do with?

We could either mark the page as outdated or update it. We should
discuss this tomorrow, too.

> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/query?keywords=~meeting&keywords=~Meeting&status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&report=9

Better use the shorter URL: https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/report/9

Kind regards,
Christoph