[FAmSCo] Budget issues: Where are we?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:33:25 UTC 2012

I just found another problem:

Am Mittwoch, den 19.09.2012, 13:00 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:

>       * PayPal only: The only way I can get reimbursed it PayPal and if
>         one receives too much money, PayPal assumes one is trading
>         something and wants to see some paper work. My account was
>         suspended 3 times already.

PayPal has started to take fees even for private customers. In Germany,
it's 1,9% + 0,35 EUR per transaction. This means that either our
contributors will loose money or the book keeping will not be correct.
In the past Max preferred PayPal because Red Hat accounting accepts
their receipts, but if the receipts don't reflect the real value, this
advantage is obsolete.

We really NEED a way to have credit card holders make regular bank
transfers.

Kind regards,
Christoph