[FAmSCo] FY14 Budget update

alejandro Perez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:57:18 UTC 2013

We should not get into this points where who get  more or less
resources, or who get what and why.

Our team works as managers and as managers we should make our best with
what we got, plus we have to figured out a way to get more, but not
taking from the neighbor.

The overall true is we have a budget increase, the main reason for
decreasing budget was that we not  spend it all, ( not true for all
regions). For this period we create our own plans and we should manage
it. Now that is a better way to do it, before we did not know when we
can spent or how much now we have the guide lines.

I'm looking at the budget as guidelines and a way to make things better,
next time we may even get another increase, but as always we need to
show results.

my two cents.