[FAmSCo] [Ambassadors] Flock 2013

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Jul 1 18:30:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Tom and Flock organizers,

In today FAmSCo meeting [1], we discussed about our in-person meeting at
Flock as the opportunity you had mentioned here.
However, as we know, there are three of us (cwickert, sesivany and me) got
sponsored to Flock. All others have not got any confirmation yet.

I don't know if it is still enough time to get this happened?
If so, it'd be better to make it asap since Flock is just about 5 weeks
away.

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2013-07-01/famsco.2013-07-01-16.59.html

Kind regards,
Tuan