[FAmSCo] FAmSCo chair election.

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:46:03 UTC 2016

Sorry for the late reply.

> Cwickert, please cast your vote and let's announce the FAmSCo chair for this
> term.

I'm sorry, I cannot cast my vote because I consider the whole vote
flawed. We hardly had a quorum when the candidates were nominated.
According to the meeting log, somebody wanted to nominate me, but
nobody ever bothered to reach out to me. And there was at least one
statement that I consider hostile.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not keen on becoming chair, but I want people
to talk *to* me rather than *about* me (or behind my back).

Now potty withdrew his election. As there are no minutes on
meeting-minutes@, I don't know any details about this. Maybe he was
just trying to unblock the situation, but I think we should start over
with a new meeting time where all members can attend and a new vote.

Best regards,
Christoph