[Fedora-join] Getting Started With F18 and The Join List

coco10deejay . gonzalo.san.gil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:10:04 UTC 2013

Hi All... Despite I come using Linux -and having already installed  few
Fedora-Based distros -from Fuduntu 2012 to Blag 160k since (just) 2009- I
keep on having troubles...

- Trying To Install Fedora 18 (in an Asus Eee901 w external Monitor) the
process stops and shows some 'scary' mesages like
"NOTICE: MX (execute disable) protect cannot be enabled: NON-PAE Kernel" so
I thought It was something Related to UEFI.. or else...

- Where Can I Find Detailed Information to Install The F18 CD (Dated March
2013)?

(I can't find any info in the brand new Forum...)
Thank You very much in advance
(and congratulations -anyway- for this fantastic OS.)

Gonzalo San Gil.