[Fedora-join] Any newcomers here?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:34:39 UTC 2013

Hi!

The list has been too quiet of late. Yet, I've been getting subscription
notifications telling me that new people are in-fact subscribing to the
list. The logical conclusion here is that new people are joining the
list, but *not* using it. I'm not sure why that would be. Are new comers
shy, or are they scared of being flamed, or is there another reason?

I request/invite/implore any newcomers here to please go ahead and ask
the list *whatever* you want, related to contributing to Fedora of
course. We'll be more than happy to answer your questions and help you
become part of the community.

We do not bite, I promise!

In the unlikely case that you have no questions and are well on your way
to contributing to Fedora, I'll request you to at least send the list an
e-mail introducing yourself. That'll tell us who you are, what you do,
what you want to work on, and we can help you and introduce you to more
folks that we know.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,