[Fedora-join] [July] Any newcomers here?

Tanzeel Khan tanzeelkhan94 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:45:15 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am Tanzeel Khan from Jammu and Kashmir india .I am an IT student,I'm good
in HTML,CSS,JS,jQuery,C,C++,VB and Drupal CMS.
I also localize projects to URDU language.
I host events, teach the web and trying to learn new things everyday.
I would love to contribute to fedora project.

Regards,
Tanzeel Khan