[Fedora-join] [July] Any newcomers here?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:26:01 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-07-18 at 09:15 +0530, Tanzeel Khan wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Tanzeel,

> I am Tanzeel Khan from Jammu and Kashmir india .I am an IT student,I'm
> good in HTML,CSS,JS,jQuery,C,C++,VB and Drupal CMS.
> I also localize projects to URDU language.
> I host events, teach the web and trying to learn new things everyday.
> I would love to contribute to fedora project.

Welcome to the Fedora project!

The websites team could use your CSS, JS etc. skills. Take a look at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Join

There's also an urdu version of the website I think. The websites team
is working on a new website for the Fedora 21 release where we're
showcasing three new products: workstation, server and cloud. You can
follow the progress here. I'm sure they'll require help with translation
there:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/267

Last, but not least, you can help us spread the word about Fedora too!
Please join the Fedora Ambassadors project here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_start

There's also the Fedora India mailing list where you can introduce
yourself and get to know the others: