[Fedora-join] Intro - where to begin

Zach Villers zachvatwork at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 02:33:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Zach. I'm a former distro-hopper that found my "cure" in
Fedora 20. I've only been using Linux for nine months or so now, but I
love it. Fedora has been in the right place between stability and
cutting edge for me. I've started studying for the RHCSA and would like
to contribute in some way to the Fedora project. I don't have any
serious coding ability or artistic talent. I think I could be an
ambassador (plus I live in Ohio and could be at the OLF) , but I'm also
interested in packaging. What's involved in each choice?

Thanks,
Zach