[Fedora-join] [December] Any newcomers here?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 12:16:11 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 11:54 +0100, Sonfack Serge wrote:
> Hi
> I am a newcomer from Cameroon.
> I programme in C, C++, PHP and i love learning news things
> I will like someone to take me through system programme with Fedora so
> i can contribute to It
> I do not know how and where to start
> thanks for your help

Hi Sonfack,

Welcome to Fedora!

Are you speaking about system programming as in kernel development?
Fedora being a Linux distribution is "downstream" to the Linux kernel
team, i.e., development occurs upstream and not at Fedora. The Fedora
kernel maintainers do make changes but these are all submitted to
upstream.

If you can clarify what it is you're looking for, I may be able to
provide more information.
--
Thanks,
Regards,