[Fedora-join] [January] Any newcomers here?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:40:23 UTC 2015

Hello!

I hope everyone had a refreshing holiday.

It's a new year and a new Fedora release is in the works. It's an
excellent time to get started, since the release is still quite a few
months away and the various teams are just getting started.

Please take this opportunity to come forward and tell us a
little about yourself, how you'd like to contribute to Fedora and how we
can help you quickly get started! We'll be more than happy to help you
become a part of the Fedora community!

Freedom, Friends, Features, First!
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations

--