[Fedora-join] Join-Day - Let's get this rolling!

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 19:01:45 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Meant to send this out last night but I ended up forgetting. Anyways,
Gabri poked in IRC that now that F23 is out, we can begin moving forward
with executing one of these first Join-Days to promote activity in the
different subgroups across Fedora.

We mentioned somewhere that Marketing might be the best place to run the
first Join-Day as that was an area that at least a few of us are
directly involved in and it might make it easier for us to try doing the
first one. Later on, we could begin reaching out to other parts of the
project, e.g. engineering / development groups, etc.

With that in mind, how do we want to go about poaching this first
Join-Day? Assuming Marketing is the subgroup that we want to do first,
would we want to make it a very general marketing Join-Day, or more
specific, e.g. Fedora Magazine Join-Day?

Once we can decide what subgroup / parts of a subgroup we want to target
first, I think we can begin making steps toward planning the details for
how it will work.

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory