KDE4.*.*

Ravi lists_ravi at lavabit.com
Wed Jan 14 21:00:54 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 14:25:55 Robert Karge wrote:
> The only other problem is how do I, without selecting defaults somewhere,
> recreate the panel at the bottom of the screen and with the various items
> in the panel as it appears out of the box.

1. Right-click on desktop, choose "Add Panel".
2. Right click on new panel at top of screen, choose "Panel Settings".
3. Drag the "Screen edge" button to the bottom.
4. Close the settings section by clicking on the red/white X.
5. Right click on the panel, choose "Add widgets".
6. Add menu, device notifier, pager, taskbar, and system tray.

Hope this helps.

Ravi