KDE-4.2.95

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Jul 3 16:51:52 UTC 2009

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> 2009/7/3 Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
>> debuginfo pkgs *are* there. ?
>
> Oh, oops, sorry, of course they are! I don't know why I thought they weren't.

Well, there are exceptions, which I've mentioned before, so...
1.  in cases where I mirror/copy fedora pkgs (usually pending updates
and such), I've historically *not* included -debuginfo (mostly out of
laziness due to the extra effort of grabbing them).
2.  When our repo was tight on space over the past, the first think I
snip is -debuginfo stuff.

Hmm... in perfect world, we'd have separate -debuginfo repos too
(another TODO).

-- Rex