soprano-backend-sesame2

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:19:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM, José Matos wrote:
> On Thursday 05 March 2009 17:32:25 Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>> But many people didn't have a PhD training here, so I can't blame them
>> for not obeying the scientific rules. Sorry if I offended anyone.
>
> What has PhD to do with this discussion?

I don't think you got my point. I would suggest reading my message as
a whole rather than picking one sentence out of it.

I just wanted to bring up a fact that made me feel uneasy and I'm not
alone with this. It's up to the individuals if they want to agree or
not.
Anyway, I think that I made my points and there is no need to
re-iterate them, at least on my side.

> As stated in Netiquette:
> "Be conservative in what you send and liberal in what you receive."

Nice one. Cheers,
Orcan