soprano-backend-sesame2

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Mar 6 02:56:02 UTC 2009

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> But many people didn't have a PhD training here, so I can't blame them
> for not obeying the scientific rules. Sorry if I offended anyone.

As a matter of fact I _am_ working on a PhD and I'm familiar with scientific
rules. Still, I don't see what they have to do with this thread at all. Rex
sent out a quick announcement, probably in a hurry with dozens of other
things to do, and simply forgot to include some of the details, that's an
honest mistake, not ignorance of any guidelines.

        Kevin Kofler