soprano-backend-sesame2

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 04:03:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>> But many people didn't have a PhD training here, so I can't blame them
>> for not obeying the scientific rules. Sorry if I offended anyone.
>
> As a matter of fact I _am_ working on a PhD and I'm familiar with scientific
> rules. Still, I don't see what they have to do with this thread at all. Rex
> sent out a quick announcement, probably in a hurry with dozens of other
> things to do, and simply forgot to include some of the details, that's an
> honest mistake, not ignorance of any guidelines.

Eh... Okay, I think I couldn't make myself as clear as I thought I did.

What I meant to say was: Since Fedora does not claim to be a place of
science, I should not expect the contributors behave like scientists
(e.g. writing with proper citations etc).
And I wished things were a little different. And at the end I
apologized from people I possibly offended.

I admire the work of Rex and you, and I know how busy you guys are. I
did not mean to throw flames at you guys.

Peace,
Orcan