Size mismatch

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Tue Mar 10 05:43:28 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 10 March 2009 07:30:17 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 March 2009 07:20:59 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > On Tuesday 10 March 2009 07:02:59 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > > Hi Rex
> > >
> > > This happens quite frequently. Please don't forget that I've configured repomd
> > >
> > > Failed to fetch http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat//fedora/10/x86_64/testing/RPMS/kdegraphics-libs-4.2.1-3.fc10.x86_64.rpm  Size mismatch
> > > E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
> > >

> > > This happens quite frequently. Please don't forget that I've configured repomd
> > >

> > Place a hold on this... One one computer with the exact same configuration everything is fine.
> >
> > Eli
> >

> I was premature problem persists and expands.
>
> Failed to fetch http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat//fedora/10/x86_64/testing/RPMS/kdebase-workspace-wallpapers-4.2.1-4.fc10.x86_64.rpm  Size mismatch

Failed to fetch http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat//fedora/10/x86_64/testing/RPMS/ksysguardd-4.2.1-4.fc10.x86_64.rpm  Size mismatch
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Err http://apt.kde-redhat.org fedora/10/x86_64/testing/ kdepim-devel 6:4.2.1-3.fc10
  404 Not Found
Failed to fetch http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat//fedora/10/x86_64/testing/./location_href  404 Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

And of course the package is sitting in the folder over at apt.kde-redhat as expected.

Hmmmm

Eli

believed to be clean.