Problem with kmail.

Roy Dragseth roy.dragseth at uit.no
Tue Mar 10 08:35:23 UTC 2009

Hi.

First of all, thanks for all the great work you all are doing in maintaining
this beast called KDE!

I've got a problem which can be described as follows:

When I've read a message in my inbox and move to the next unread one by
hitting the +-button, then the message I'm moving from isn't deselected. So
when I hit the delete button to delete the current message I'm also deleting
the one I read before.  This is quite annoying, esp. when the previous one is
outside the visible part of the message list, then you have no clue that you
deleted another mail too.  I can work around this by hitting + - LeftArrow -
RightArrow as that will clear the previous selection, but it becomes a bit
strainful on my fingers when I come to work on Monday morning...

Anyone else seeing this?  I could not find any bugreports related to this at
the kde website so I thought I'd ask here first.

  KDE Version  1.11.0 (KDE 4.2.00 (KDE 4.2.0), 4.2.0-15.fc10 Fedora)
  Application  E-Mail Client
  Operating System  Linux (x86_64) release 2.6.27.15-170.2.24.fc10.x86_64
  Compiler  gcc

r.

--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
	      phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
	 Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: roy.dragseth at uit.no