NM Password Problem [solved]

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:40:50 UTC 2009

I followed that thread and did what was said.

This is what I did: comment out all references (2, actually), to
pam_gnome_keyring.so in /etc/pam.d/kdm. Upon rebooting and re-logging in, I
was asked for the password to what I presume to be the gnome-pam-keyring
(instead of having to enter the secret passphrase for the router). This is
how it also behaves under gnome (which I don't use and no longer have
installed on my desktop computer, only the laptop for now).

This is what I had wanted to achieve. Problem solved. Thanks.