kde-sig voice conference call for tomorrow's sig meeting

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Nov 2 20:58:55 UTC 2009

As an experiment, thought it would an interesting experiment to take
advantage of fedora talk,
http://talk.fedoraproject.org/
as part of our kde sig meeting tomorrow,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2009-11-03

All are welcome to join.

Fedora contributors can follow the instructions here to setup:
http://talk.fedoraproject.org/usage

We'll be using Conference room 1 (extention 2011), per
http://talk.fedoraproject.org/conference

If this works well, we may try using this more in the future.

To be clear, the usage of voip here is supplimentary to our usual irc
meeting, I'll serve as a voice-to-irc  gateway.

-- Rex