KMail migration went very smooth, but ...

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:28:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've some minor/major issues with KMail 2.0 Beta1 that entered rawhide (FC15)
last night. All my mail is still there as far as I can see, congratulations:-)
I'm using imap (gmail).

1: KMail synchronizes mail only in current folder. New mail in other folders
become visible when I've changes to that folder.
2: When entering a folder there is no 'active' message (message preview pane
is empty and no message is highlighted).
3: When composing a new message and selecting a To address (via button
Select...) the bar keeps empty, but the address seems to be selected.

Did someone else have seen this behaviour? Do I've to create bz-reports?

Martin Kho