Call for testers: choqok

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Sun Aug 15 21:33:17 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 11:30:26AM +0200, Frank Thieme wrote:

>> Agreed - the notifications are a regression (there is currently no way
>> to disable 'new message' notifications).

> Just to make this really clear: I don't want to have notifications disabled,
> but it should display the message itsself instead of "new message" ...

Yeah - sorry. 'no way to disable' was meant as another issue. Sorry for
being confusing here.

Anyway - choqok 1.0-beta2 was finally released today. I have built
packages for all supported released and queued them for updates-testing.

Bodhi-feedback appreciated:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/choqok-0.9.85-1.fc12
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/choqok-0.9.85-1.fc13
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/choqok-0.9.85-1.fc14