More nepomuk/kmail problems and workarounds

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:03:16 UTC 2010

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Metadata/Nepomuk/TipsAndTricks#Remove_all_Strigi-
> indexed_data
>
> Hope this helps some of you :-)
>
> Anne

You are talking about 2 different issues here?  1) kontact will not start 2)
kmail delays?

Are you saying the same workaround applies to both?

I have noticed kmail hangs for several seconds on sending - which I hadn't
noticed before 4.4 - but it doesn't hang long enough to be annoying.  Is
that what you mean?