Question regarding the cashew and allow widgets on screensaver

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Mon Jun 27 21:04:55 UTC 2011

This is a bug, and should be fixed. We've spent a fair amount of effort making
sure htat e.g. appletes cannot give unauthorized users the ability to access
the filesystem, or launch applications. The settings dialog and toolbox should
be no exception to that rule.

Please report this issue at bugs.kde.org and we will try to address it.