ktp: "The connection was canceled on your request"?

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:52:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

After log in I've set ktp to automatically go on line. kwallet asks for my
password and the ktp-presence icon turns green (on line). Everthing seems fine.
But short thereafter a notification pops up telling me the above has happend. I
did nothing and the connection is still on line. So the message is harmless?

Did any one else have seen this on fedora 17 (or fedora 18 alpha/pre-beta)?

Thanks,

Martin Kho

Btw. the notification pops up at same moment as the welcome sound starts.