KMail/Dovecot creating mail folder

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Sun Jul 7 16:43:19 UTC 2013

Colin J Thomson wrote:

> Well... I am using Gmail IMAP for one of my accounts and I can subscribe
> or unsubscribe from the Gmail folders in Kmail2 by right clicking on any
> folder shown in the IMAP account.

Thanks for your response.
But if you unsubscribe from a folder in this way can you still see it?
If not how do you re-subscribe to it.
(I assume from what I have seen that you do this in the parent folder?)

> I am quite new to IMAP so sorry if I am misunderstanding the question,
> maybe it is different with Gmail IMAP.

I think my problem is more complicated than just subscribing to the folder.
It seems to be specific to KMail.
I have no problem if I use Evolution.

--
Timothy Murphy