Installation woes

Ronnie A Jones raj.crzyrev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 17:30:42 UTC 2013

Hey Qingwei,

    I guess I must declare my ignorance and confess that I do not know what “runlevel 3” means.  I see the sign  in window and able to click on my name and submit my pass word.  There are about 5 options to select from dropdown of “session.”  But, that’s as far as it goes before I see a blank screen with “Fedora” and logo at bottom of the screen.  I just do not know what to do from there.  Thanks, RJ