KDE Wallet

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Tue Jul 9 21:26:23 UTC 2013

Ryan Rix wrote:

> > Could I safely delete the other wallet?
>>
>> That would depend on what's in it. Just delete it and see if any app
>> complains. If it does, it will recreate the wallet as long as you have
>> noted the entries.

> Install kwalletmanager, open the wallet and see what entries are stored in
> it before you delete it.

As the OP, I might mention that I did get into moderate trouble
by deleting wallet entries rather too aggressively ...
(I was trying to empty "wallet" into "kdewallet".)

I couldn't get into my laptop because a request for a password
came up on my screen literally every second,
and I was unable to put in my password
before another screen came up.

--
Timothy Murphy