What's holding a package update up? Can I help?

Rex Dieter rdieter at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 14:50:03 UTC 2014

On 04/08/2014 09:48 AM, Markus Slopianka wrote:
>> Would you be interested in helping maintain this in fedora formally?
>> Sounds like you have a good vested interest at least.  I'd welcome any help.
>
> Yeah, sure. I'm still not used to Fedora packaging specifics (which is why I
> currently use OBS). So when you guys don't mind the occasional stupid
> packaging question, I can start.

Awesome.

here's the general procedure, though you can skip the part about your
first package review, we'll be adding you as a maintainer of an existing
package.

In particular,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Create_a_Fedora_Account

and I will sponsor you, then can add ACLs for commit access to cantata.

-- Rex