kde builds for el6 status update

Alf B. Rustad alf at mykolab.com
Wed Apr 9 13:04:08 UTC 2014

Hello Rex,

Just installed Kdevelop over here from the unstable kde repos. I noticed
the version is 4.4.1, which is considered legacy and 1.5 years old
(current release is 4.6.0 from this December). I am using the URL
http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/kde-redhat/redhat/6.3/x86_64/unstable/

Has there been any change to the location of the KDE packages? If not,
we are a little crowd over here that would love an up-to-date
development environment :-)

Happy Easter,

Alf

On 2013-10-23 17:49, Rex Dieter wrote:

> Quick status update on el6 kde builds hosted @ kde-redhat repos...
>
> * I moved the kde-4.10.x stuff from kde-unstable to kde-testing, finally.
>
> * Over the past couple of says, started working on kde-4.11.x builds, should be showing up in kde-unstable real soon, as soon as I work my way through the last batch of stuff that doesn't build cleanly:
> http://kdeforge2.unl.edu/kde-redhat/mock/needswork/ [1]
>
> Enjoy.
>
> -- Rex

Links: