My "akonadi_nepomuktag_resource" is offline since KDE-4.13

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Thu Apr 17 10:32:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

My system if Fedora 20, with the kde, kde-testing, and kde-unstable
repositories enabled.

In Kmail, I have virtual mail directories, under "Tags". Since the update to
KDE-4.13 (with Baloo), that "Tags" directory is marked as "Offline", and I do
not have any way of toggle it online. In the Akonadi Console, that set of
virtual directories is governed by a resource named
"akonadi_nepomuktag_resource", but I do not see which Akonadi agent is
responsible for it. Probably it is gone since the upgrade.

How can I handle that issue? That is probably a bug in the migration agent.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau