Baloo: tags missing

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Thu Aug 21 13:18:35 UTC 2014

On Thursday 21 August 2014 07:47:01 Rex Dieter wrote:
> The nepomukbaloomigrator tool is supposed to handle the transition.  Maybe
> it didn't run properly?

It crashes as mentioned. I have removed baloo entries from
~/.kde/share/config/nepomukserverrc and tried to start nepomuk to rerun, but it
does not like it.

How I should start nepomuk as user ? It don't seem to be working, which is
most likely an issue.

I have to add that i can add new tags and use them in Dolphin search, so it
works, just my data is missing.

How to debug migrator ?

--
Piotr Gbyliczek
Systems Administrator (LPIC 3, Novell CLA certified)