Korganizer Reminder Deamon Problem

Peter G. pgueckel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:07:08 UTC 2015

Peter G.  wrote:

> the original problem with the reminder daemon alerts
> that cannot be dismissed persists :-((

Another thing I should mention is that I actually have
3 alerts, one at 10, one at 11 and one at noon.

Each of these 3 alerts triggered every minute for one
full hour and then stopped. The final of the three just
stopped 5 minutes ago, at 1 pm.

They worked just fine for years, like I already said. I
have examined the alerts and they are all daily alerts
set up to trigger x number of hours after the start of
the day and to trigger once, unless deferred.