Problem with some recent update? (was Re: Korganizer Reminder Deamon Problem)

Richard Z rz at linux-m68k.org
Wed Mar 11 13:08:54 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 08, 2015 at 12:57:06PM -0600, Peter G.  wrote:
> Peter G.  wrote:
>
> > updates-testing
>
> I downgraded to updates. No more updates-testing (but I
> still have kdeforge, of course!).
>
> The slow appearance of the desktop and system tray is
> cured. All is working on that front, but...

interesting. I am also seeing random hard to trace problems since
I updated many packages yesterday - qt and kernel among many others.

What I see:
- various image viewers (gwenview among others) crash or fail to display
  larger but still reasonable size images
- occassional hangs of Firefox

Intel graphics and i686 here.

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers