kde4 in F22

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Fri Nov 6 16:05:24 UTC 2015

On Friday 06 November 2015 15:43:44 Piotr Gbyliczek wrote:
> If you decide to take it for a spin, remember that until
> obsoletes/requirements/conflicts are not sorted via spec files, I'm not
> changing release variable. That means version from today won't be picked up
> to upgrade on machine that had older installed. it may require removing all
> packages from my copr repo manually from the system.  VM based testing is
> strongly suggested.

Actually, as Rex suggested to me, this is not very helpful. In addition, repo
seems to be near end of the alpha stage. Therefore I will start bumping up
release.

Current packages will be rebuild with bumped release today, maybe tomorrow, so
whoever wants to test or use it, may hold on for a moment longer for better
upgrade experience.

Regards,
Piotr