kde4 in F22

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Fri Nov 6 16:30:39 UTC 2015

On Sex, 2015-11-06 at 16:05 +0000, Piotr Gbyliczek wrote:
> On Friday 06 November 2015 15:43:44 Piotr Gbyliczek wrote:
> > If you decide to take it for a spin, remember that until
> > obsoletes/requirements/conflicts are not sorted via spec files, I'm not
> > changing release variable. That means version from today won't be picked up
> > to upgrade on machine that had older installed. it may require removing all
> > packages from my copr repo manually from the system.  VM based testing is
> > strongly suggested.

We just need do :

dnf disto-sync

> Actually, as Rex suggested to me, this is not very helpful. In addition, repo
> seems to be near end of the alpha stage. Therefore I will start bumping up
> release.
>
> Current packages will be rebuild with bumped release today, maybe tomorrow, so
> whoever wants to test or use it, may hold on for a moment longer for better
> upgrade experience.

I was going to ask the same question, I saw that you already build base
apps , I had install it 2 days ago from yours copr repo , as is working
very well .

Thanks for doing this , I'd love help you and keep this as non-official
release , because I'm going upgrade my laptop to F23 but with KDE4 .

> Regards,
> Piotr

Best regards,
--